- ¾ cup plain flour
- ¾ cup self-raising flour
- 2/3 cup baking cocoa
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 200g low-fat vanilla or natural yoghurt
- ¼ cup light olive oil
- 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Preheat over to 180C.
- Line a 30 x 20cm baking tray with aluminium foil
- Sift flours and coco into a large bowl.
- Stir in the sugar and make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients.
- Whisk yoghurt, oil, egg whites and vanilla essence together in a small bowl. Pour into dry ingredients and mix lightly until combined.
- Spread into prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Leave in tin to cool for at least 15 minutes then lift out.
- Cut into 12 pieces for serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
1180kJ, 282 kcal 47g CHO 6g Prot. 8 g Fat
SOURCE: AUSSPORT "Survivial for the Fittest"